- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Windows-based petition or word processing software
- Adobe Acrobat version 5.0 or higher (PDF Writer) to create a portable document format (PDF) file
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 8.0 or higher NOTE: These are the only browsers supported by the most recent version of Pay.gov, the U.S. Treasury’s credit card interface system. Other browsers are not supported. In addition, your browser must be Java-enabled for CM/ECF to function correctly.
- A DSL line or cable modem
- Software that will convert electronic documents to PDF
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents
- A scanner for documents not stored in a word processed format. This includes exhibits or signature pages for anyone other than the filing attorney or the attorney’s staff. See also What scanner settings should I use?