You are here


Fees may be paid in the exact amount of the fee by a money order, a cashier's check, debit card, or the credit card or check of a law firm or of an attorney representative admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.

 Note: We are unable to make change for anyone. The Bankruptcy Court clerk's office is currently not accepting cash.