You are here

How do I change my email address for DeBN?

  1. Download the PDF fillable Debtor's Electronic Noticing Request form, or obtain a copy from the clerk's office.
  2. Complete, print, and sign the Update to Account Information section of the form.
  3. Mail or deliver the completed form to the Bankruptcy Court clerk's office, or have your attorney file it through CM/ECF.