You are here

Paying Filing Fee in Installments

Individual debtors unable to pay the full filing fee at the time of filing the petition may file an Application for Individuals to Pay the Filing Fee in Installments (Form 103A). The Application will define the payment schedule, and the sum of the payments needs to equal the complete filing fee for that chapter.

Failure to pay installments as ordered may result in the case being dismissed.