Employment Dispute Resolution
- Employment Dispute Resolution Plan of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota (effective March 13, 2020) *
- Your Rights in a Federal Judiciary Workplace
- How to Address Wrongful Conduct in the Workplace
- The Employment Dispute Resolution Formal Complaint Process
* The court's EDR Plan was approved by the Eighth Circuit Judicial Council on March 18, 2020.
Judicial Conduct and Disability
- Judicial Conduct and Disability Act
- Rules for Judicial-Conduct and Judicial-Disability Proceedings
- Judicial Misconduct or Disability Complaint Form
Anti-Discrimination and Harrassment Notice
Discrimination or harassment based on race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age (40 years and over), or disability is prohibited.
Employees can report, resolve, and seek remedies for discrimination, harassment, or other wrongful conduct under the EDR Plan by contacting the Court’s EDR Coordinators, the Director of Workplace Relations for the Eighth Circuit, and/or the national Office of Judicial Integrity:
EDR Coordinator (Alternate):