CM/ECF will be unavailable Saturday, April 3, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. until approximately 10:00 a.m. in order to perform system maintenance. Please note that after this maintenance, the following browser versions will no longer be supported due to the removal of the obsoleted TLS protocols from the CM/ECF website:
- Internet Explorer versions 6-7
- Firefox versions 2-26
- Chrome versions 4-28
- Safari versions 3.1-6.1
- Opera versions 10-15
NOTE: Internet Explorer versions 8-10 browsers may require manually enabling TLS 1.2. To enable TLS 1.2 in Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Internet Options (via Tools - Internet Options)
- Click the Advanced tab. The Settings section appears.
- Scroll down under the Security section to find Use TLS 1.2.
- Make sure the Use TLS 1.2 check box is selected.
- Click OK.