You are here

I am filling out the paper claim form. Which one should I print?


For the Gander Mountain Company case, please download the form here

For other cases, download the claim form that corresponds to the divisional office (i.e., Duluth, Fergus Falls, Minneapolis or St. Paul) where the bankruptcy case is pending.  You can determine this by looking at the case number of the notice you received concerning the case (see the yellow box below):


Important: If you are filing your claim electronically, do not mail a copy to the clerk's office.




Online filing of the claim is available here.