You are here

How do I get copies or certified copies of documents?



Copies and certified copies of documents are available at the Clerk's Offices in Duluth, Minneapolis and St. Paul.  Requests may also be made by phone.  All requests for copies and certificates must be prepaid.  See Filing Fees and Service Charges for applicable charges.


Documents may also be accessed electronically through Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) at a charge of $.10 per page.