- When first opening a PDF/A document, a blue banner will appear at the top of the screen, stating that the document is in PDF/A mode.
- Next, select the “Advanced” tab at the top of your screen, to drop down list of options.
- Select the last option in the drop down menu, “Preflight…”
- Select the grey triangle/arrow on the left side of the screen pointing to “PDF/A compliance.” A new list will emerge. Double click on Remove PDF/A information.
- A new “save-as” box will be prompted. Save the document.
- A final box will be promped. Print the report or simply close the box. The green check indicates that all the inforamtion in the PDF/A successfully transferred to a PDF document.