You are here

Chapter 7 Individual Debtor(s) Partial Filings

Chapter 7 Individual Debtor(s): Documents Important Notes

Petition, Schedules and Statements


Instructions: Bankruptcy Forms for Individuals

These documents should be filed as attachments to the main petition document. See instructions for filing separate attachments to a main document.



Initial statement about an eviction judgment against you (Form 101A) (if applicable)

Statement about payment of an eviction judgment against you (Form 101B) (if applicable)

The debtor must serve Forms 101A and 101B on the landlord and file proof of such service.

Rent deposited with the court must be in the form of a certified check or money order made payable to the debtor's landlord.

Certificate of Credit Counseling: A list of United States Trustee, District of Minnesota approved pre-bankruptcy credit counseling agencies can be found here.

 Credit Counseling Warning
Creditor Matrix: See preparation instructions for more information. This is the only text (.txt) document.

Signature declaration form

Each debtor's pen in hand signature is required on the signature declaration form.

Statement about your social security numbers (Form 121)

To be submitted in all individual filings.
Notice of responsibilities of chapter 7 debtors and their attorneys (Local Form 1007-3-1(7))

To be submitted in non-pro se filings only.

The pen in hand signatures of each debtor and the attorney for debtor(s) are required on the notice of responsibilities.

The first 4 pages of the document should not be scanned; only the signature page should be scanned.

OPTIONAL: Debtor's Electronic Noticing Request 

This is an optional document to be submitted only by debtors who wish to receive court generated documents by email instead of paper copies though the U.S. Mail.

Each debtor completes a separate form with pen in hand signature.

For further information, visit the court's DeBN page.


Filing Fee of $338.00**
** The court cannot accept a debtor's check or credit card for the filing fee. The filing fee may be paid in the exact amount of the fee by a money order, a cashier's check, debit card, or the credit card or check of a law firm or of an attorney representative admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.