(a) PLAN SIGNATURE. A chapter 12 plan shall be dated and signed by the debtor or other proponent of the plan, in accordance with Local Rule 9011-4(d).
(b) INITIAL PLAN. The clerk will transmit the initial plan and initial notice of confirmation hearing in a chapter 12 case to the appropriate parties.
(c) PRECONFIRMATION MODIFICATION. The debtor in a chapter 12 case may file a modified plan anytime before confirmation and shall label such plan as a "Modified Plan." The debtor shall file and serve the modified plan and a notice of the confirmation hearing, including the date, time and place of the hearing and the plan objection deadline, on the trustee, the United States Trustee, and all creditors not later than fourteen days before the date set for the confirmation hearing. Proof of service shall be filed with the court.
(d) POSTCONFIRMATION MODIFICATION. A request to modify a plan under 11 U.S.C. §1229 shall be made by motion. The moving party shall file and serve the modified plan and motion documents in compliance with Local Rules 9013-2 and 9013-3 not later than twenty-one days before the deadline to file an objection to the motion.
(1) Local Rule 9013-2(b)-(e) applies to an objection to a chapter 12 plan.
(2) Pre-confirmation. An objection to the initial plan or a pre-confirmation modified plan shall be filed and served not later than seven days before the date set for the confirmation hearing.
(3) Post-confirmation. An objection to a post-confirmation modified plan shall be filed and served not later than five days before the date set for the confirmation hearing.
(f) CONFIRMATION HEARINGS.
(1) If an objection to a plan is filed, the court may treat the confirmation hearing as either a preliminary or final hearing.
(2) Unless otherwise authorized by the court pursuant to a request made more than 72 hours before the confirmation hearing, the proponent of a chapter 12 plan shall provide testimony at the confirmation hearing.
(3) The court may confirm a properly noticed chapter 12 plan without a hearing if there are no timely-filed objections or if all objections are withdrawn.