(b) INITIAL PLAN. The clerk will transmit the initial plan in a chapter 13 case to the appropriate parties; except that, if the chapter 13 plan is filed after the notice of the meeting of creditors is entered on the docket, the court may direct the debtor to serve the plan and a notice of the confirmation hearing on the trustee, the United States Trustee, and all creditors within the time required by Federal Rule of Bankruptcy Procedure 2002(b) and to file proof of service with the court.
(c) PRECONFIRMATION MODIFICATION. The debtor in a chapter 13 case may file a modified plan anytime before confirmation and shall label such plan as a "Modified Plan." The debtor shall file and serve the modified plan and a notice of the confirmation hearing, including the date, time and place of the hearing and the plan objection deadline, on the trustee, the United States Trustee, and all creditors not later than ten days before the date set for the confirmation hearing. Proof of service shall be filed with the court.
(d) POSTCONFIRMATION MODIFICATION. A request to modify a plan under 11 U.S.C. § 1329 shall be made by motion. The moving party shall file and serve the modified plan and motion documents in compliance with Local Rules 9013-2 and 9013-3 not later than twenty-one days before the deadline to file an objection to the motion. A motion seeking a reduction of the debtor’s chapter 13 plan payment shall include a verified statement of the debtor’s current income and expenditures, using the format of Schedules I and J, and Schedule J-2, if applicable.
(1) Local Rule 9013-2(b)-(e) applies to an objection to confirmation of a chapter 13 plan.
(2) Initial Plan. An objection to the initial plan shall be filed and served not later than seven days before the date set for the confirmation hearing.
(3) Pre-confirmation modification. An objection to a pre-confirmation modified plan shall be filed and served not later than 48 hours before the time and date set for the confirmation hearing.
(4) Post-confirmation modification. An objection to a post-confirmation modified plan shall be filed and served not later than five days before the date set for the confirmation hearing.
(f) CONFIRMATION HEARINGS.
(1) If an objection to confirmation is filed, the court may treat the confirmation hearing as either a preliminary or final hearing.
(2) The court may confirm a properly noticed chapter 13 plan without a hearing if there are no timely-filed objections or if all objections are withdrawn.