ATTENTION: Do not attach payment advices, certificates of credit counseling, plans or applications to the petition and schedules! These documents must be filed separately.
- Official Bankruptcy Forms
- Chapter 7 Individual Debtor(s) Complete Filings
- Chapter 7 Non-Individual Debtor Complete Filings
- Chapter 7 Individual Debtor(s) Partial Filings
- Chapter 7 Non-Individual Debtor Partial Filings
The Clerk's offices in the Twin Cities close at 5 PM and the Duluth office at 4:30 PM. Debtors presenting their cases for filing at any clerk's office should do so no later than 4 pm, to allow the clerk's office staff to assist with the filing before the office closes. Note: We are unable to make change for anyone. The Bankruptcy Court clerk's office is unable to accept more than $5.00 in coins.