Testing details for limited creditor user
Limited creditor users should file a test Proof of claim and an Amended Proof of Claim
. The training database is not visible to the public, so if you have real documents prepared for filing, they can be used as your test documents on the court's training database.
Link to FREE Pacer training site
Instructions for filing Proofs of claim
1. Prepare your PDF document - Link to proof of claim forms
2. Login to the training database using the button above.
3. Select the File Claim
option under Claim Events
on the Bankruptcy
4. Enter the data required and browse for your document.
5. Submit the filing.
The test document will be reviewed and if there are no problems, a live CM/ECF account will be issued.
Link: Instructions for Creditor's Request for Notice
PDF Fillable Forms:
Recently, many creditors have been filing forms created from PDF fillable claim forms. Such documents are not completely secure. Unless those fillable forms have been "flattened" to fix the variable boxes, it may be possible for other users to easily extract that information or attempt to change the forms. If you file a claim that has not been flattened, you may be asked to submit an amended claim. To avoid this, please take these additional steps to flatten the forms:
• Print the form to PDF, even though it is already a PDF form, to eliminate the variable boxes.
• Save the form with a new, unique name.
• File it according to court policies.
Select a link below for detailed filing instructions:
Proof of Claim